Sunday, October 17, 2010

Frogs Remind Me Of My Niece

On my recent trip to the Oakland Zoo I went into the Reptile & Amphibian House which has snakes, turtles, lizards and frogs. Every time I see frogs they remind me of my niece Christina because when she was really little she loved frogs. Every time she had a birthday or Christmas would roll around everyone would buy her some thing to do with frogs since she really loves them. Now that she is 13 years old she says she has grown out of liking frogs but we know deep down she still loves them since she will still play with frogs and some times even kiss them. There is a bull frog at my parents house that lives in one of the planters next to the pool and he will climb in and out the planter to jump in the pool for a swim. Christina has gone and kissed that frog a few times but we have to tell her to leave the frog alone and it will not turn into a prince if she kisses it.

While at the Oakland Zoo I photographed a few of the frogs and they always bring a smile to my face because of Christina. Here is a few of the pictures I took of the frogs.

Amazon Milk Frog:


Panamanian Golden Frogs:


No comments:

Post a Comment